Global Cyber Attack Mitigation
Detect & Mitigate attacks Near point of origin Adaptive mitigation algorithms at machine-to-machine speed Ensure protection, speed, resilience, and performance.
Existing techniques for DDoS mitigation rely on deep packet inspection, analysts feeds, signatures for detection, filters etc. that rely on edge or core routers for black holing malicious packets or throttling bandwidth. These methods are slow to mitigate, have poor integrity of data, can have a “patient zero” situation, and spoofed data. CDNS provides a completely different approach to detecting and mitigating attacks as close to the point of origin as possible.
- DNS Hijacking
- DNS Data/Cache poisoning
- Man-in-the-middle (MitM)
- Denial of Service (DOS)
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Malformed packets
- DNS, TCP/IP, UDP, NTP, IoT etc. based attacks
Reduce attack Propagation and Collateral Damage to Infrastructure through Proprietary Adaptive Mitigation Algorithms
CDNS utilizes the oldest and largest deployed DNS Cloud technology that carries and protects approximately one-fifth of the Internet’s Authoritative requests. Nodes that have been strategically placed throughout the world’s Internet allow for detection and mitigation to occur near the point of attack. This allows for a minimal attack path and limits potential damage to infrastructure.
Leading-edge Solutions for Ultimate Defense
Through Adaptive Mitigation Algorithms detecting and mitigating at machine-to-machine speeds, irrespective of the attack vector, CDNS ensures the utmost protection, speed, resilience, and performance. The CDNS approach utilizes custom algorithms to examine the behavior, heuristics, and statistics of every packet to determine if a request is good or malicious regardless of the type of attack.
- Learning algorithms examine the behavior, heuristics, and statistics of every request
- DNS requests are answered by mitigation node closest to the point of attack through a global architecture of nodes and Anycast technology
- Ubiquitous and fast – first to answer to prevent and reduce DNS hijacking.
- Machine-to-machine response time for detection and mitigation
- Maintains sub-millisecond response to ensure no latency.
- Numerous attacks mitigated (SYN, cache poisoning DDoS, etc)
- Bespoke, hardened platform
- Data at rest/data in motion is AES 256 encrypted- databases to ensure data integrity